Family, Home and Consumer Programs
|Let’s Take a Walk!
Walking is the most natural and affordable exercise you can do. Learn more
Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) is the most common form of primary dementia, accounting for 50-80 percent of all dementia. Learn more
Fly your American Flag to honor our troops fighting for our freedom!
Area Farm Markets
- Norwood Farm and Craft Market, Even Saturdays, starting Nov 8th, off for holiday week-ends only. Check out website for schedule
at Norwood Livery, Summt St. near Library and Firestation
Winter hours 10-12
- Telluride Farm Market, Fridays -Gondola Plaza & Oak Street, Spring to Fall only
- Ridgway Farm Market
- Ouray Farm Market
- Farm Market Facts
- Master Food Safety Advisor Program
- Contact Us for Canning or Preserving Fact Sheets or :"So Easy to Preserve" Book for sale at our Office.
CSU NFCM Recipes
- Carrot Soup
- Cuke Slaw
- Kale Pesto
- Raw Green Bean Salad
- Squash Salad
- Coriander Scented New Potatoes
New Food Pyramid
- One size doesn't fit all!
Choose myplate.gov offers personalized eating plans and interactive tools to help you plan/ assess your food choices based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.