Family, Home and Consumer Programs
|Farm to Table Food Safety
Assuring the safety of our food supply begins long before food reaches the table. Learn more
|Food Safety During Pregnancy
Pregnant women are at increased risk for getting some foodborne infections because of the hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy
| Strong Women™
Strength training programs to improve bone density, reduce falls and improve arthritis symptoms. Learn more
Demand for gluten-free foods is growing as more people are diagnosed with celiac disease and other types of gluten sensitivity. Learn more
Fly your American Flag to honor our troops fighting for our freedom! THANK YOU!!
Area Farm Markets
- Norwood Farm and Craft Market, limited days-check out website for schedule
Saturdays at Norwood Livery, off Grand Ave. near Library and Firestation
Winter hours 10- 12
- Telluride Farm Market, Fridays -Gondola Plaza & Oak Street, Spring to Fall only
- Ridgway Farm Market
- Ouray Farm Market
- Farm Market Facts
- Master Food Safety Advisor Program
- Contact Us for Canning or Preserving Fact Sheets or :"So Easy to Preserve" Book for sale at our Office.
CSU NFCM Recipes
- Carrot Soup
- Cuke Slaw
- Kale Pesto
- Raw Green Bean Salad
- Squash Salad
- Coriander Scented New Potatoes
New Food Pyramid
- One size doesn't fit all!
Choose myplate.gov offers personalized eating plans and interactive tools to help you plan/ assess your food choices based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.