Family, Home and Consumer Science Programs
Colorado Cauliflower is Smokin'
Each month, the Colorado Department of Agriculture features a different product to highlight the variety and quality of products grown, raised or processed in the state. This month features Colorado cauliflower in the Low Country Cauliflower recipe.
Bringing Your Food
Product to Market!
A Food Safety Training
for Cottage Food Producers
for Colorado. Click here for dates & cost.
Fly OUR American Flag to honor our troops fighting for our freedom! Thanks!
- Norwood Farm and Craft Market, Click here for Winter schedule
- Telluride Farm Market
- Ridgway Farm Market
- Farm Market Facts
Choose My Plate
- This link will help you get a grip on food portions and has a Meal-Tracker to help you lose weight!!
- Food Safety Alerts & Recalls
CSU Ext Recipes
- Carrot Soup
- Cuke Slaw
- Kale Pesto
- Raw Green Bean Salad
- Squash Salad
- Coriander Scented New Potatoes
- Massaged Kale Salad
- Cherry Smoothie
- Mediterranean Pasta
- Honey Herb Sauce for Veggies
- Charred Tomato & Mango Gazcho
- Cucumber Salsa
- Homemade Paleo Caramels
- Homemade Dairy-free, Grain-free Chocolate
- Homemade Chocolate covered Toffee
- Swiss Chard Slaw w/ Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Zucchini Cookies