Family, Home and Consumer Science Programs
Asparagus is an Early
Each month, the Colorado Department of Agriculture features a different product to highlight the variety and quality of products grown, raised or processed in the state. This month features Colorado asparagus in the
Cast Iron Asparagus with Pecans and Brown Sugar recipe.
Click here-->Available Now...Asparagus
Grant Funding Helps Colorado Stone Fruit
Recent grant funding may keep pie bakers and fruit lovers in Colorado happy. Two grants totaling $21,300 were newly awarded to fight peach Cytospora canker and increase sweet cherry production in Colorado. Learn more
Contact: Glenda Mostek, (303) 869-9173, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing Your Food
Product to Market!
A Food Safety Training
for Cottage Food Producers
Click here for dates & cost.
Fly the American Flag to honor our troops fighting for our freedom! Thanks!
- Norwood Farm and Craft Market, Click here for Winter schedule
- Telluride Farm Market
- Ridgway Farm Market
- Farm Market Facts
Choose My Plate
- This link will help you get a grip on food portions and has a Meal-Tracker to help you los weight!!
- Click here for more....
CSU Ext Recipes
- Carrot Soup
- Cuke Slaw
- Kale Pesto
- Raw Green Bean Salad
- Squash Salad
- Coriander Scented New Potatoes
- Massaged Kale Salad
- Cherry Smoothie
- Mediterranean Pasta
- Honey Herb Sauce for Veggies
- Charred Tomato & Mango Gazcho
- Cucumber Salsa
- Homemade Paleo Caramels
- Homemade Dairy-free, Grain-free Chocolate
- Homemade Chocolate covered Toffee
- Check out Butterball.com