Garden Clubs, Societies, and Botanical Gardens
in Grand Junction and Montrose Colorado
If you know of organizations which should be listed, please provide Dr. Curtis E. Swift with the name of the organization and contact person(s).
The Official site of the Chinle Cactus and Succulent Society
- If you love cacti and other succulent plants, check out the `Chinle Cactus and Succulent Society'.
- Meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM. at the SageBrush Room at the Mesa County Fairgrounds.
President: Bill Hassell; 970–263–0910 email@example.com;
- Vice President: Lynn dunham; 970-243-1822
Judith Curtis-Mardon (President 2010)
The Colorado Desert Herb Society
- Lana Fergeson
The Montrose Botanical Society
- The Montrose Botanical Society is an organization established to provide, through the development of the Montrose Botanic Gardens, horticultural education and leadership for the Uncompahgre Valley Region. You can contact the society at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Western Colorado Bonsai Society:
Joyce Wingerter, President
1830 N. 23rd Street
Grand Junction, CO 81501
The Western Colorado Botanical Gardens and Butterfly House, 641 Struthers Avenue, Grand Junction, Colorado 81501.
- Office: 245-3288
- Greenhouse/Butterflyhouse Giftshop: 245-9030.