Colorado State University Extension in Arapahoe County provides citizens with information and educational programming on gardening and lawn care, nutrition and food safety, agriculture, youth development and more.
Our Office has moved!
Click here for our new address
|Wellness Garden Workshop- Check out this free workshop on gardening and celebrate Earth Day!|
|Second Chance Scholarship
Are you a woman with a background in agriculture who would like to go back to school? Check out this $500 scholarship
|Small Steps to Health and Wealth
Let us bring this program to your workplace or group to improve health and personal finances.
|Free Nutrition Classes
If you are eligible for Food Assistance, WIC or HeadStart, then attend our free series and receive cooking supplies and a cookbook.
- Vital changes to our energy system sparks new energy education program
- As family farms fall, program lifts older, disabled farmer, ranchers
- Master Gardner Training- Tuesdays, January 20th- March 31st
- Colorado Energy Masters- February 17th- March 28th
- A Lasting Legacy Workshop- April 21st, register by April 15th
- Wellness Garden Workshop- April 22nd
- Urban Farm Tour and Workshop- June 6th
- Urban Ranchers Day Camp- July 6th-9th