Colorado State University Extension in Arapahoe County provides citizens with information and educational programming on gardening and lawn care, nutrition and food safety, agriculture, youth development and more.
Click here for our address
|4H in the Classroom
Hands on activities that make Math & Science come alive. See how we can bring 4H to your school today!
Have a question about your lawn or garden? Our Master Gardeners are here to help.
|Food Safety & Preservation
Wondering what to do with the produce coming in from your garden? Check out these resources.
Check out our new brochure to see how 4H has something for you!
- CSU Extension helps school gardens
- Vital changes to our energy system sparks new energy education program
- Pressure Canning- September 12th
- CSU Extension Cottage Food Safety Training- September 19th
- Preserving 101- September 23rd
- National 4H Week- October 4th-10th
- CSU Extension Cottage Food Safety Training- October 9th
- Jams, Jellies, & Fruits- October 10th
- Columbus Day- Office Closed- October 13th
- Jams, Jellies, & Fruits- October 21st
- Fermentation- October 24th