Colorado State University Extension in Arapahoe County provides citizens with information and educational programming on gardening and lawn care, nutrition and food safety, agriculture, youth development and more.
Our Office has moved!
Click here for our new address
|Colorado Energy Masters- enroll in this program to delve deeper into how our energy system works exploring challenges and potential solutions|
|Small Steps to Health and Wealth
Let us bring this program to your workplace or group to improve health and personal finances.
|Free Nutrition Classes
If you are eligible for Food Assistance, WIC or HeadStart, then attend our free series and receive cooking supplies and a cookbook.
- Vital changes to our energy system sparks new energy education program
- As family farms fall, program lifts older, disabled farmer, ranchers
- Building Farmers- Tuesdays, January 20th- March 7th
- Master Gardner Training- Tuesdays, January 20th- March 31st
- Agribility- February 2nd
- 4-H Skill Building Extravaganza- February 7th- register by February 2nd
- Colorado Energy Masters- register byFebruary 10th
- Colorado Garden and Home Show- February 7th-15th
- Food Safety Training for Cottage Food Producers!- February 13th
- Farmers Market, Local Food Promotion and USDA Grant Writing Workshop- February 27th
- National Groundwater Awareness Week- March 8th-10th
- Food Safety Training for Cottage Food Producers!- March 17th