Single Day Horticulture Classes
For landscape professionals and home gardeners who want to focus on a particular topic. Classes are every Thursday and are taught by Colorado State University Extension faculty.
Click on each class link for the times, fees and to register on-line.
- Feb 18th - Turf Management
- Feb 25th - Lawn and Garden Insects
- March 3rd - The Science of Planting Trees and Care of Woody Plants
- March 10th - Weed Management for Lawns and Gardens
- March 24th - Noxious Weeds and Invasive Species
Upcoming Gardening Seminars
Click on each class for the times, fees and to register on-line.
- Feb 13th - Seed Starting: Make & Take Tray of Seeds
- April 2nd - Soil, Compost and Turf
- April 16th - Successful Vegtable Gardening
- May 7th - Perennials, Pollinators and Waterwise Landscaping
- June 4th - Sustainable Succulents: Make & Take Home a Planted Container
- June 11th - Covering Ground: Creating a Beautiful No-Mow Landscape
Call 719-520-7688 or 719-520-7690 for more information.
Series of fun, hands-on, educational, art themed workshops. Ages 8 and up.
Pre-registration is required. Click on each session to register.
- Session A - Intro to Drawing ($40) Class dates: 2/12, 2/19 and 2/26.
- Session B - Intro to Painting ($40). Class dates 3/2, 3/9 and 3/16.
- Session C - Intro to Calligraphy ($40). Class dates 4/1, 4/8 and 4/15.
- Session D - Intro to Printing ($40). Class dates 5/4, 5/11 and 5/18.
- Session E - Preparing for Fair Exhibit ($10) Class date 6/8.
- All Sessions A-E ($130)
$10.00 for each additional person.
Kill-A-Watt Program Interested in saving energy? Learn how!
Extension programs are available to all without discrimination. If you have a disability for which you seek an accommodation, please call 520-7690 at least five days prior to the class.