1st Annual Public Plant Swap
Saturday, August 27th.
Saturday, Sept 24th
Click on each class for the times, fees and to register on-line.
- August 31st - Preserving Tomatoes
- Aug 20th - Pressure Canning Soups, Stews and Chili
- Sept. 10th - Fall Gardening Seminar
- Sept. 28th - Sauerkraut and Fermented Vegetables
- Oct. 15th - Whole Grain Bread Baking
- Oct. 26th - Making Soft Cheeses
- Nov. 17th - Mastering High Altitude Food Preparation
Call 719-520-7688 or 719-520-7690 for more information.
Kill-A-Watt Program Interested in saving energy? Learn how!
Extension programs are available to all without discrimination. If you have a disability for which you seek an accommodation, please call 520-7690 at least five days prior to the class.