San Miguel/West Montrose
San Miguel Basin 4-H News
4-H is a community of young people, across America, learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills.
SMB 4-H "NEW" ENROLLMENTS
NEW 4-H General Projects due to CSU Extension Office if participating in San Miguel Basin Fair July 19-27, 2013. We have "Open Enrollment Year 'Round for 4-H projects, you can still enroll, if you are new before May 1st!
- 4-H Project List
- 4-H Leader Volunteer Application
- "New" 4-H Member Enrollment Form
- "New" 4-H Leader Enrollment Form
- COOL Form (County of Origin)
- Animal Care & Housing Form
- Colorado 4-H Dress Code
- 2013 CSU and SMB Fair Board Rules
- 2013 Achknowledgement of Rules
- 2013 Rules Letter from Yvette Henson
"NEW" SMB 4-H Livestock
Enrollment forms are due the
Friday prior to weigh-ins.
Animals can be added by weigh-in dates.
Signed Enrollment sheet, animal care and housing, fairgrounds liability forms, & cool form for market animals.
The San Miguel Basin Fair Board will not furnish vaccines for your animal this year. It is up to you to monitor your animal's health.
- All 4-H Livestock members remember YOU will provide Your own bedding for pens at San Miguel Basin County Fair this year.
SMB 4-H FEES
Cost for first project is $30.00
Cost for 2nd project is $15
Cloverbud cost is $15
Breakdown of fees:
$15 goes to CSU for fees;
$2 goes for Liability Insurance for members;
$13 goes for Leader Liability Insurance, club 4-H flags,
4-H signs and
4-H Member & Leader project books
(One Exception, member Livestock & Horse project books)
CSU 4-H Links
- Colorado 4-H
- 4-H STEM ACTIVITIES
-How does Bread Rise?
-Crime Scene DNA!
- Energy Audit
- 1st Movie Ever!
- Aerodynamic Challenge
- CSU Event Calendar
- 4-H Record Book Link
- 4-H Record Book Livestock Users Guide
SMB 4-H Resources
4-H Livestock Info
2013 4-H WEIGH-INS:
- Beef Weigh-In 2/3/2013
- BEEF WTS
- Swine Weigh-In
- SWINE WTS
- Lamb/Goat Weigh-In 5/11/2013
- LAMB/GOAT WTS
Call Yvette Henson,
CSU County Director/Agent
970-327-4393 or email her at email@example.com