2015 Seedling Tree Program
Once again CSU Extension will be offering Seedling Trees in cooperation with the CSFS. There is no longer a minimum acreage requirement. San Miguel Basin Extension Office is currently taking orders for the seedling trees; deadline day is around April 11th, the trees will be ready for pick-up in mid-May.
To qualify for the program:
Bare root trees, small potted and regular potted trees are offered in lots of 25 or 30 at a nominal cost.
2015 PEST MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
February 18-19, 2015
If you want to be a Native Plant Master or if you want to be on our email list, Email Mary or call our CSUE Office in Norwood at 970-327-4393 for more information.
- Solar Energy Info
- Consumer Federal Rebates
- Tree Inventory, click here
- CSU Forest Service Buyer's Guide for Seedling Trees
- Trees Species Suitability Guide
- CSU Trees Planting Guide
- CSU Forest Service Planning & Planting & Care for Seedlings
- 2015 SMB Seedling Tree Application
- Seedling Survival Supply Catalog
- **Fruits of Your Labor Cookbook
- Back-Yard Pest Management
Pest management can be one of the
greatest challenges to the home gardener.
Yard pests include weeds, insects, diseases, and some species of wildlife.